54 Days Later - no time to think

4:04 pm

Seems i've been swamped with work combined with this family visit.

Last night I lost it...i was gripping my bathroom counter trying not to cry...especially when my mother (after i yelled at her for something) said "what would you do if your daughter talked to you that way?"

I can't explain what that did to me. I just can't.

***************************************************
9:17pm

Geezus fucking christ. Family issues, Joey snapping at me saying I snapped athim, I tried apologizing and he said "i don't want to talk to you right now"...me: "i'm saying i'm sorry, i didn't mean it, i won't continue to snap, i'm sorry" and he's ignoring me now. WTF. Chandler bitchy-ass email yesterday, now this crap from Joey today.

Men are a bunch of fucking p*ssies.

And i'm attempting to write in this to explain how I went to the mall and Firefox fucking crashed, anyway if you had an abortion and would be pregnant over xmas, then do yourself a favor and just buy ALL your gifts online that December because it is the most depressing, gut-wrenching t hing. And i HATE Xmas.

Anyway, I now have to suck up to Joey or else he'll take out my one-time snapping out on my mom which will then prompt me to have to consider divorcing him, because he did that LAST time I saw her, and that was unacceptable and part of hte reason I left him the first time.

It's sad when you find being at work to be less stressful and enjoyable then your own damn home life.

**********************************************************************88
10:29 pm

Yesterday Chandler misquoted me on something in order to make a snarky comment,
that I only need him when things are crappy.

How little he knows when things are crappy...how much this plagues me...he has no idea. I've tried my best with him, to show him it's not like that. This will haunt me long past what he, or anyone would ever think. I turn to him for a small part of it, there's times he's seen most of it but only for small glimpses before I get a grip...before I may have felt like a fraud to others, now I feel like a fraud to myself, to my own mind even when I'm feeling kind of good...I feel like a fraud. I'm a fraud on every level of my soul.

To get rid of something that I so desperately wanted...

And i know I couldn't have kept it.

But my resentment for a lot of things is growing..my resentment towards Chandler for so MANY flippin' things that I was WAYYYYYYY too cool about when he would ask for forgiveness...i'm angry at Joey for only NOW giving a crap about the fertility stuff, I'm mad at myself for thinking it wasn't a big deal, I'm mad at myself for not following relationship rules in sequence and not "overlapping" and falling for one while dealing with a crappy marriage, i'm resentful at everyone, i'm resentful at friends with kids....

I'm resentful because I never seem to have any DAMN ALONE TIME TO SORT OUT MY FUCKING FEELINGS...Joey coming up behind me while I"m trying to be stealth and write this in Notepad...i'm mad becuase I know he wants to get it on tonight and I've been spoiled by the awesomeness and chemistry with Chandler...


When will i ever get a frickin' chance to process this once and for all?!??!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parents are so frustrating. I don't fight with my mom but only because I just don't give a flip anymore. She screwed up our relationship and I can't get that back. Anyway, it takes so much energy dealing with visitors. Try and take care of yourself. I know that is asking a lot, but it is important.

Leah

Monica Geller said...

Thanks...it IS a lot of energy!

Post a Comment