63 days later - period finally ending

10:40am

FINALLY. Period is reaching the end. It was like i had been stabbed.

When my family leaves on Sunday, it's full-on back to the gym to de-stress. Holidays and babies are bad bad bad. Back to the abortion workbooks too.

*********************************************************
11:40am

A friend of mine told me this today, knowing how badly I want a baby (one where i know who the father is!):

Well, yes, you gotta stay positive (although I know that can be hard). When I congratulated Janice she e-mailed me back and said that it took her two solid years of trying to get pregnant. Sometimes it can help to know that a lot of other people have a hard time with this stuff too; you’re not in it alone. But sometimes that doesn’t help at all, especially when you don’t really want to feel better, you just want it to happen. You will have a baby though Monica. You will. You want one so badly and it will happen for you – someway, somehow.

That last line has me sitting here trying desperately hard not to vomit in my seat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment