66 days later - The unforgiven

5:13 pm

Some crap with Chandler still...from the weekend...stuff that rings in my ears related to the abortion...i won't go into too much detail, but let's just say him screaming at me on the street and the use of the words "scrape" it plenty for you to get the idea.

And while he's sorry,a nd while he started therapy, i can't be around for it.

Really, my heart has broken a million times before but this was different...this was the "friend" glass, the onet hat despite our not being together romantically at least there was respect and understanding and just all-around caring. This glass was shattered hard and violently (metaphorically).

**********************
9:36pm

What the FUCK is wrong with me.

When i extend the last of my olive branches...it leaves with me getting more name calling.

He's on his own destructive path.

I did however say how it hurts, he feels like i was trying to remove the little version of him from inside me...I don't exactly get to impress upon him how it's not like that, etc...since i get 1/2 a sentence...

GOD i wish I were a lesbian. Men are more drama than women any day. I'm sick of having to be the strong one. Why aren't we the ones ruling the planet?

2 comments:

placenta sandwich said...

Oh my god, that sounds like it was awful. Like he's trying to punish you by saying in public how horrible you are. I'd be shaking from hurt/anger if someone did that. You obviously ARE the strong one -- sometimes that sucks. Good luck with your drama kings...hopefully get some space from all that negative crap :(

Anonymous said...

yowch, monica. *hug* chandler is someone i would be wary of, especially as you are healing physically and emotionally from the abortion. this isn't the first time you've written about his emotional outbursts. i know how hard it is to leave someone you have a strong emotional connection with but who ultimately doesn't treat you well. you deserve better!

Post a Comment