68 Days - held a baby

10:56 pm

Tonight did a double date, Joey and I with two new friends, a married couple who had a baby a few months ago.

At one point she had to do something so she just tossed the baby my way (naturally...everyone wants to hold a baby right?! GOD i hope that if i should be blessed enough to be pregnant again that I won't do the things that people have done to me...geezus what if I had a miscarriage!?).

I expected the baby to get fussy and cry, she was shy of 5 months. She sat on my lap, didn't cry, didn't fuss. Just chilled out. The past few years I always felt like babies knew how badly/desperately I wanted one of my own and i gave off a weird vibe. I thought I would give off an even worse vibe, the kind that toddlers and small children have noticed

I'm so effing annoyed, welcome to the world of marriage, NO time alone, Joey just came upstairs, so naturally I can't flippin' unload how i'm feeling. Seriously when do I get time to be FUCKING ALONE?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The privacy thing is a real challenge sometimes...do you have a laptop you can take to coffee or anything?

-placenta sandwich (sorry sometimes i can't login)

Monica Geller said...

I do have a laptop, but most coffee places around here close relatively early, and the main thing is that my husband would be like "where are you going, why, etc"...which is the same as just tryingt o get privacy in my own house.

Post a Comment