67 days later - raw raw raw

1:25 pm

I always forget people read this. Thanks for all the kind words folks. I don't know what to do. I just want to do RIGHT by people. I feel like a stupid idiot going back for more, although a huge beef has been his threatening to come over to my HOUSE...which is huge, for obvious reasons, but also...dude, you're in this WITH me. I have TRIED to cut this situation loose and in an entire year, only 2x has it been because of me that we're still talking, and one time was shortly after the abortion so give me a break.

I take issue with other people trying to play God with other people's lives. It is not for you to be my moral police, especially when you're partially responsible.

I'm really pissed at some of the events again last night. That makes Fri-Mon a "damn you're a dumping ground aren't you" mode for me. His words last night...i lost it big time, and after he slammed my door and walked off and called me names i finally yelled athim to f*ck off (if you knew me, you'd know that that's not in my nature to do).

************************************************************************
4:02pm

I wish I could go back in time.....damn that abortion. Damn everything surrounding it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment