Meds

This is what they gave me, in case anyone is curious:

Doxycycline
- This is an antibiotic to prevent infection. It is to be taken twice a day for 7 days, 12 hours apart and ALWAYS with food. Avoid sun tanning and tanning beds while taking this medication. If you are breastfeeding you should not take Doxycycline.

I didn't get anything else other than that, when I was there they made me take two huge pain pills (I think codeine, but where i'm from that's simply Tylenol 3, which you can buy at any pharmacy).

2 comments:

notemily said...

ha, doxycycline is what they give me when my kittens have a cold. they have to take it liquid form, though, which is gross and smells vaguely of onions.

Anonymous said...

You cannot buy Tylenol 3 over the counter, anywhere. And the contain 30 mg of codeine.
You can buy T1's OTC and that only contains 8 mg of codeine and even that is controlled and you're only allowed 30 a month, and have to show id to get it OTC.

Post a Comment