Maybe I'm wrong

I only did 2 tests.
Maybe I read them wrong.

Maybe the rest of the symptoms are psychosomatic. I mean, really, the only thing I have is extreme fatigue but everything related to the breakup and drama with Chandler took away sleep too, plus i have 2 cats who drive me nuts at night.

I IMed Chandler, saying i'd be up till midnight if he was around...it's 1am now and he hasn't come on. Oh dont' get me started as to why i can't just call (Joey would hear, our house has 0 privacy) or text (it's his work phone and we already got busted for sending 3000 texts last month. No joke. $900 bill. Hey, i was the one who told him that he shouldn't be using it for texting, it's a work phone...he was all "oh they have a data plan..."...there's no way I would have texted him that much. He works for my old boss, and i need that dude to respect me because he's a great professional resource and friend).

That was my "i'll tell him to drive out here, i'll sneak out of hte house since Joey is sleeping, walk to the end of the street, then tell him" plan.

Now...i'm back to the "it's selfish, he doesn't have a choice anyway, telling him doesn't absolve you of anything...and it will create drama".

Ignorance is bliss. I guess part of me is like, if it IS his kid, then effing right he should share in this stress. But...since it's 50/50....i'm not going to make him stress out and get upset over something that might not be his.

Thank you Roe vs. Wade.

Now will someone come up with a better option than a vacuum, scraping, or a pill? My only friend who knows has had 2 abortions, the 2 types** , she said hte pill was horrific, it took forever. Go figure, since it's WAY more expensive.

**The names are "Surgical Abortion" and "Medical Abortion". They really couldn't call the latter one "Pill Abortion" or "Oral Meds Abortion" or "Non-surgery Abortion"? Call me crazy, but i sure hope my surgical abortion is medical.

Going to go to sleep and pray that this anxiety goes away in the next 8 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment